- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Ground Floor Apartment In Converted Period Building With Own Front Door And Private Garden
- Reception Hall With Parquet Floor
- Lounge With Bay Window And Window Shutters, Attractive Cast Iron Fireplace With Distressed Mirror Tiled Hearth
- Luxury Hand Crafted And Painted Kitchen With Corian Worktop And Full Range Of SMEG Appliances
- Concealed Utility Area In Kitchen With Sliding Doors
- Good Sized Bathroom With Complimentary Modern Tiling And Freestanding Roll Top Bath
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Fully Modernised Yet Retaining Original Features
- Generous Resident And Visitor Parking
- Popular And Convenient Location Close To All Local Amenities Of The Main Malone And Lisburn Roads
Additional InformationExceptional modern two bedroom apartment in converted period building, offering a spacious layout providing two bedrooms, lounge, luxury bathroom and superb modern kitchen with casual dining.
In addition, the property has parking facilities and south west facing private side decked garden and well-maintained communal gardens.
Likely to be of interest to the professional or those downsizing within the market.
Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood front door with feature stained glass panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Parquet floor.
- 5.26m x 4.01m (17' 3" x 13' 2")
(into bay) Window shutters. Cast iron fireplace with distressed mirrored tiled hearth. Laminate wood effect floor. Picture rail.
- 4.09m x 2.34m (13' 5" x 7' 8")
Full range of hand crafted and painted high and low level units. Belfast sink. Corian worktop. SMEG 4 ring stainless steel gas hob. SMEG stainless steel electric oven. Integrated SMEG dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Glazed display cabinet. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Feature tiled floor. Stable door to garden. Sliding doors to concealed utility area: plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, with gas fired boiler and storage.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Freestanding roll top bath with claw feet, telephone hand shower, drencher shower head and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Half panelled walls and part tiled walls. Feature radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.78m (15' 7" x 12' 5")
(into bay) White distressed laminate floor. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.44m (12' 4" x 8' 0")
White distressed laminate floor. Picture rail.
- South west facing private decked garden. Garden shed. Mature communal gardens to front. 2 allocated car parking spaces.
- Service Charge: £500 per annum approx.
Building Insurance: £200 per annum approx.
Management Company: Residents' Management Company
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »