- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Ground Floor Apartment in Period Property
- Retaining Much Character and Many Original Features
- Two Bedrooms and Third Study/Dressing Room
- Large Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom with White Suite and Shower Cubicle
- Separate WC also with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed
- Enclosed Rear Yard with Multiple Storage Cupboards
- Large, Privately Owned Garden with Summer House
- Off-Street Parking Available to Rear of Property
- Leading Primary and Secondary Schools in Locality
- Walking Distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Convenient Transport Links for All Directions
Additional InformationA spacious ground floor apartment in an attractive period building, set in the heart of Belmont on the leafy Wandsworth Road. Retaining much character and charm, the property has been finished to a high standard throughout and requires little for a purchaser to do but move in.
Likely to appeal to a range of prospective buyers, this would be an ideal downsize but would be equally suited to first time buyers and investors alike. Leading local primary and secondary schools are within close proximity as are a fantastic array of shops and amenities in Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages. Transport links for Belfast, Holywood and Newtownards are extremely convenient.
The property briefly comprises two bedrooms, study/dressing room, living room, kitchen, bathroom and separate WC. Externally there is an enclosed yard. Of particular note is a large, privately owned garden to the rear which offers private, off-street parking and includes a summer house.
- Communal hardwood front door with intercom system to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wooden floor, electrics cupboard. Glazed inner door to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Glazed hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original restored floorboards, cornice ceiling. Telephone intercom handset, cloaks area, shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Access to rear yard via glazed hardwood door.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 4.32m (17' 3" x 14' 2")
Feature fireplace (not functioning) with wood surround and tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Built-in shelving unit, original restored floor boards.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.74m x 3.73m (15' 7" x 12' 3")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, original restored floorboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.82m (9' 4" x 9' 3")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, original restored floorboards. Built-in shelving.
- 2.09m x 1.98m (6' 10" x 6' 6")
Cornice ceiling, original restored floorboards. Alarm keypad.
- 3.68m x 3.5m (12' 1" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units in matt white with wooden work surfaces. Belfast sink with chrome mixer tap, integrated Zanussi electric underbench oven, integrated Baumatic four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated Baumatic dishwasher, integrated Baumatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle with Bristan electric power shower. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD:
- Oil fired boiler and multiple storage cupboards.
- LARGE REEAR GARDEN:
- 36.58m x 13.72m (120' 0" x 45' 0")
Privately owned garden in lawn for the sole use of Apartment 1 with summer house, apple and pear trees. Off-street parking available.
- SUMMER HOUSE:
- 5.25m x 3.75m (17' 3" x 12' 4")
(External measurement). Comprises two sections, larger room: 3.5m x 3.65m with 2x uPVC double glazed windows, light and power. Smaller, store room: 3.5m x 1.3m with light and power.
Coming out of town on the Belmont Road, turn right after Strathearn School into Pirrie Road. Continue round into Kineder Crescent and turn right onto Knocklofty Park. After turning right at the end onto Wandsworth, property is on the left hand side. PLEASE NOTE: Wandsworth Road is a one way road starting at the Knock lights on the Upper Newtownards Road leading down to the Belmont Road at Strathearn School.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »