Apt 1, 24c Downview Avenue,
Belfast, BT15 4FB
2 Bed Apartment
Offers around £214,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill)
Offers around £214,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Fabulous Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining
- Contemporary White Suite
- Pvc Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Development
A generously proportioned ground floor apartment - One of only four situated within this most popular and sought after residential location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, open plan living / dining and modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, intercom entry, gas fired central heating and ample car parking combines with the most convenient location with excellent Schools, Cavehill Country Park, local shopping and Fortwilliam Golf Course all on the fringes of this unique development makes this a home not to be missed.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Outside light
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Pvc entrance door.
- Modern white suite comprising panellled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel rail, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Open Plan:
- Lounge 4.38 x 7.35 (14'4" x 24'1")
- 2 Double panelled radiators, recessed lighting, hardwood double doors to Juliet balcony.
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, range of modern high gloss high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas boiler. kickboard lighting.
- Bedroom 3.16 x 3.18 (10'4" x 10'5")
- Range of mirrored slide robes, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.29 x 4.10 (10'9" x 13'5")
- Double built-in mirrored slide robes, double glazed hardwood doors to Juliet balcony, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed lighting, towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Private rear garden, ample car parking to front.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT15 4FB | Property For Sale in BT15 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Upper Antrim Road, Belfast | Property For Sale in North Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.