This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationApproximately 13 acres of agricultural land
The lands are divided into three fields with one field having road frontage onto the Kilcorig Road.
The Kilcorig Road runs between the Ballinderry Road at Brookmount and the Glenavy Road.
The lands are all in grass and let out on a conacre basis until the 1st November 2017.
(1) From Lisburn, take the Ballinderry Road from the Knockmore Road for approximately 1.8 miles to Brookmount. Kilcorig Road is off to the right. The lands and sites are approximately 0.9 miles (see 'For Sale' Board).
(2) From Lisburn take the Glenavy Road for approximately 2.1 miles. Turn left into Kilcorig Road. The lands and sites are approximately 0.3 miles (see 'For Sale' Board).
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »