This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
* Industrial investment opportunity located in a premier industrial/ retail warehousing location.
* Comprising six adjoining steel portal frame warehouses extending to approximately 86,092 sq ft (7,998 sq m) in total and occupying a site of approximately 2.5 acres.
* Unit 1 let to Boulder World Limited on a ten year lease from December 2013 at a current rent of £40,000 per annum.
* Units 2-6 currently vacant offering an excellent asset management opportunity to increase rental income.
* We are seeking offers in the region of £2,250,000 (Two Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling) exclusive of VAT and subject to contract.
The property comprises a terrace of six adjoining steel portal frame warehouses situated on a site extending to approximately 2.5 acres (1.012 hectares).
Unit 1, extending to approximately 9,830 sq ft (913 sq m), is an end terrace unit of steel portal frame construction with part brick and part metal clad elevations. The unit is arranged to provide warehouse accommodation together with ancillary offices. The property benefits from an enclosed yard area to the front. The unit is currently tenanted and utilised as an indoor climbing centre trading as Boulder World Limited.
Units 2-6, extending to approximately 73,846 sq ft (6,860 sq m) in total, comprises five adjoining units of steel portal frame construction and metal clad elevations. The units were previously utilised as a call centre with entrance foyer, canteen area and extensive mezzanine area. Four of the units have been stripped out. The property benefits from a self-contained yard area to the front which provides on-site car parking facilities.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views