ABOUT EATON PARK
The Cutts, Dunmurry enjoys an ideal location with excellent commuter links directly from Dunmurry to Belfast and Lisburn City Centres by bus and rail. Derriaghy Railway Station is within a short walking distance.
This highly convenient location is perfectly positioned for families of all ages, with a wide choice of nursery, primary and grammar schools within easy reach.
Dunmurry has long been established as a desirable residential location and enjoys its own village atmosphere where residents can benefit from lots of shopping facilities, complemented by an excellent array of cafes and restaurants. Chic boutiques and eateries on the Lisburn Road and retail shopping facilities on the Boucher Road area also within easy reach.
Numerous sports and recreational facilities are located in the area including Dunmurry Golf Club, Lisburn Leisure Park, Wallace Park and Lady Dixon Park.
Both Lisburn City Centre and Belfast City Centre are within a short commute of The Cutts, Dunmurry, which offers excellent social, shopping and lifestyle opportunities.
The M1 and M2 Motorway networks for north and south bound travel are closed by and those traveling further afield are within a short drive from the Belfast International Airport, George Best Belfast City Airport and the Port of Belfast.
The Apartments at Eaton Park represent the final release of this highly popular development. This comprises 9 x two bedroom Apartments over three floors ranging from 721 sq ft – 893 sq ft. The Apartments are situated overlooking The Cutts and Queensway and are offered with an attractive turnkey specification and two allocated car parking spaces.
Elevations and floorplans for the proposed Apartments are available to view on the Eaton Park development page on simonbrien.com.
Release is proposed for Early December 2016. Prices and release date to be confirmed. In order to register your interest in the forthcoming release, please contact our South Belfast Office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Based in Eglinton, Braidwater is a progressive development company with a history of over 30 successful years in the industry. Our success is based upon our commitment to quality and the high standards we set. We take pride in everything we do and everything we achieve, ensuring the Braidwater name is synonymous with the creation of high quality, sustainable developments that are a benchmark for the industry.
The reputation we have built is based on professionalism and attention to detail, with a culture of integrity and innovation and a policy of continuous improvement. Braidwater has a real commitment to the environment, creating homes of lasting value and communities where people really want to live. Every Braidwater development is excitingly different and is designed specifically for its well-chosen location.
Every new Braidwater home come with the National House Building Council's 10 Year 'Buildmark' Warranty.
***APARTMENT RELEASE COMING SOON - REGISTER NOW***
- Des Ewing Designed Homes
- Energy efficient PVC windows with glazing bars (where appropriate)
- Increased floor to ceiling heights ground and first floor (9ft)
- Oak finish shaker style internal doors with modern ironmongery
- 6" moulded skirting
- White internal painting to walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Choice of laminate to lounge, hall and kitchen
- Choice of carpet in bedrooms
- Choice of vinyl in bathrooms and ensuites
- Natural gas central heating with combi boiler supplying instant hot water
- Theromostatic shower to ensuite (where applicable)
- Electric shower to main bathroom (where appropriate)
- Choice of modern fitted kitchen
- Integrated appliances - gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, washer dryer, fridge freezer
- Integrated down lighters to kitchen and bathroom
- Contemporary bathrooms
- Splash back wall tiling to kitchens and bathrooms and tiling to shower enclosure
- Contemporary vanity unit to main bathroom and half pedestal sink to ensuite (where applicable)
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom
- Attractive landscaping to all open spaces to include turf lawns
- Black metal estate railings (where applicable)
- Outside lighting at front and rear entrance (where applicable)
- Modern paving to front entrance door
- Allocated car parking for each apartrment to rear
- 6ft timber fencing (where applicable)
- Communal hallways and generously decorated
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Management Agent appointed to manage common landscaped and common areas on site
Please note the design and specification of these apartments may be subject to change. In addition to the design of these apartments, please note chimneys are no longer part of the design
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Braidwater||028 7181 2936 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near