How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you. We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Third Floor Apartment In Sought After South Belfast Development
- Siematic Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Bosch Appliances
- Bright And Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Excellent Storage Facilities
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- One Allocated Underground Car Parking Space
- Ideally Situated Within Close Proximity To The Lisburn Road And Public Transport Networks
Additional InformationThe Malone Square development is located along Malone Road on the corner of Windsor Park in South Belfast. This quality development building is of contemporary design and benefits from secure underground parking and security entry systems. Located on the third floor, the apartment offers generous accommodation which is both bright and spacious. The impressive reception room leads to a contemporary Siematic kitchen with fitted Bosch appliances including oven, hob, dishwasher and washer/dryer. The property further comprises two spacious double bedrooms, with the master benefiting from an ensuite shower room, utility cupboard and cloaks cupboard. The property also benefits from one underground car parking space and gas fired central heating. The property has been presented to a high standard and will be appealing to a wide variety of professionals or downsizers. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase one of the finest apartments in South Belfast. Please contact us at the South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Tiled floor. Lift access to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.64m x 5.28m (8' 8" x 17' 4")
Hardwood front door. Recessed low voltage spot lighting. Solid oak strip wood floor.
- STORAGE/UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Ferroli combi gas boiler. Plumbed for washer/dryer.
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- Comms station for TV and surround sound music system.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.83m x 5.23m (22' 5" x 17' 2")
Solid oak strip wood floor. Recessed low voltage spot lighting. Recessed speakers and mood lighting.
- 4.47m x 2.29m (14' 8" x 7' 6")
German high quality Siematic kitchen. Granite worktops. Four ring Bosch gas hob. Stainless steel Bosch extractor hood with built-in recessed lighting. Under cupboard lighting. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Smeg integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Bosch oven and integrated Bosch microwave. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Splashback.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 3.m (16' 8" x 9' 10")
Recessed built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving. Built-in speakers for surround sound system.
- 1.32m x 1.98m (4' 4" x 6' 6")
Walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle with feature shower head. Recessed low flush WC. Wall hung Porcelanosa sink unit with mixer taps. Recessed mirrored storage cabinet. Built-in speakers for surround sound system. Recessed low voltage spot lighting. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.61m (11' 10" x 11' 10")
Double built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving. Recessed speakers for music system. Recessed low voltage spot lighting.
- 2.31m x 2.03m (7' 7" x 6' 8")
White suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic shower unit featuring fixed shower head. Fully tiled walls. Recessed low flush WC. Porcelanosa wall hung sink unit with mixer taps. Chrome heated towel rail. Integrated recessed mirrored storage cabinet. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views