- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Open Plan Sitting Room/Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms (1 en suite), Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Car Parking Space in Basement Car Park
- Otis lift from Courtyard Level and Basement Car Park
- Alarm System
- Panoramic sea and mountain views
First Floor Duplex Apartment with Sea and Mountain views
Stunning sea views across Dundrum Bay and the Irish Sea, combined with views to the South, of the Mourne Mountains and Newcastle Harbour, place this apartment among the most desirable in this exclusive complex. The property is eminently suitable for either permanent occupation or as holiday accommodation.
- First Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Polished oak floor, storage cupboard under stairs, stairs to upper floor, single radiator.
- Open Plan Sitting Room/Kitchen: 16' 10'' x 15' 10'' (5.13m x 4.82m) (both max)
- Polished oak floor continued from hall, television point, two telephone points, dimmer switch, intercom to exterior, built in shelves, two double radiators. French window to balcony overlooking Promenade. Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, stainless steel sink, gas fired boiler, integrated Ariston hob, oven and extractor canopy, washer/dryer, integrated fridge and freezer, breakfast bar. Part wall tiling, ceramic floor tiles in kitchen area.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom (1): 9' 10'' x 10' 8'' (2.99m x 3.25m)
- Built in wardrobes. French window, single radiator. En suite shower room: White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal WHB, low flush WC. Part wall tiling, ceramic floor tiles, wall shelves.
- Bedroom (2): 6' 8'' x 15' 0'' (2.03m x 4.57m)
- Built in wardrobes. French window, telephone point, single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal WHB, low flush WC. Part wall tiling, ceramic floor tiling, single radiator.
- Storage Cupboard:
- Built in shelving and hanging rail.
- Service Charge:
- £189 per month (as of July 2019).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »