- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Second Floor Apartment
- Two Excellent Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Juliet Balcony
- Kitchen & Dining Area
- Stunning Views Over Mourne Mountains
- Allocated Car Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- EPC E45
This beautiful second floor apartment is located in the Waterfoot complex in the centre of Newcastle town. This spacious and comfortable apartment has two excellent bedrooms. The living room boasts access to private juliet balcony overlooking the mountains. There is also a well equipped kitchen with range of appliances and dining area. This apartment has its own private car parking space and a secure gated entrance. An absolutely stunning setting within minutes of swimming, leisure centre, restaurants, bars, shops and Royal County Down Golf Club. This apartment is likely to appeal to a range of buyers. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Communal entrance with lift and stair access to all floors.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- APARTMENT D10
- Storage cupboard
- LIVING ROOM 15'9 x 11'3 (4.80m x 3.43m)
- Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINING 13'4 x 11'3 (4.06m x 3.43m)
- Range of high and low level units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer integrated oven, 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM ONE 15'2 x 9'5 (4.62m x 2.87m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO 12'0 x 7'5 (3.66m x 2.26m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BATHROOM SUITE 12'9 x 6'6 (3.89m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising panel bath, walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gated development, allocated car parking space.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- CSM Management Agent.
Service Charge £2153.76 approx per annum.
- £904.00 approx per annum.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »