- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Spacious Top Floor Apartment Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To Belfast And Lisburn
- Entrance Hall With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor And Built In Storage Cupboard
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area And Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Combi Boiler (Excellent C73 Energy Efficiency Rating)
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal Starter Home Or Investment Opportunity / Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
A Spacious Top Floor Apartment Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To Belfast And Lisburn
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak effect laminated timber floor. Built in storage cupboard. Intercom stystem to main entrance door.
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA AND KITCHEN:
- 8.25m x 4.85m (27' 1" x 15' 11")
Measurements taken to widest points. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Kitchen with range of high and low level units and integrtaed appliances. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sik unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and four ring gas hob. Built in cupoard with Baxi gas fired combi boiler. Part tiled walls. Concealed extractor hood. Panoramic views. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 2.95m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.03m x 2.75m (9' 11" x 9' 0")
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
- Service charge: £60 per month (at present) to cover communal ground works, window cleaning, block insurance, cleaning to communal hallways and stairs. Communal lighting. We recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge and inclusions.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From McKinstry Road turn into Derriaghy Road, Church Gate is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »