- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious second floor apartment in a prime City Centre location
- Bright lounge with balcony overlooking River Lagan
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with white three piece suite
- Two double bedrooms with views overlooking River Lagan
- Secure electric entrance gates with allocated parking and additional visitor space
- Phoenix gas central heating/ Double glazed windows
- Convenient to Belfast City Centre and a host of local amenities
- Early viewing highly recommended
Additional InformationThis excellent second floor apartment is situated in a superb location within the fantastic St Johns Wharf development beside the River Lagan and in the heart of Belfast City Centre. The property benefits from spacious accommodation throughout comprising bright lounge with good sized balcony offering superb views over the River Lagan, modern fully fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite and two double bedrooms. Additional features include gas heating, double glazing along with secure allocated parking. This property is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Communal front door to . . .
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs and lift to . . .
- COMMUNAL LANDING:
- Front door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.41m x 3.18m (27' 7" x 10' 5")
(overall at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, double glazed sliding patio door to balcony overlooking the river. Open plan to . . .
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, extractor fan and splash tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.05m x 2.9m (16' 7" x 9' 6")
(at widest points). Built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.64m (13' 0" x 8' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Secure electric entrance gates to allocated parking with additional visitor parking.
- McGuiness Fleck
- £110 per month.
St Johns' Wharf overlooks the River Lagan on the North side of the Albert Bridge.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »