- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Malone Exchange is a development unlike any other in Belfast. A truly landmark building on the South Belfast cityscape, it is one of the most prestigious, high quality and iconic residential developments to be built in Northern Ireland in recent years.
This unique building is a stunning example of Art Deco styling and is one of only a few remaining in Ireland. The interior has been luxuriously yet sensitively developed and the exterior has remained in its former glory.
• Over 3.0m ceiling heights creating grand proportioned rooms
• 2.8m high windows using the original window opening, creating bright, light filled rooms
• Painted internal walls and ceilings
• 4 panel painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Solid wooden feature entrance door to each apartment
• Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves painted white
• Feature cornicing in selected areas
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches and telephone points including multiple TV points
• Security alarm
• Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Future proof wiring system for smart homes
• Pre-wired for BT infinity connection
• Lift access to all floors
• Luxury kitchen units, soft close doors, choice of colour, choice of granite or Corian worktop
• Int. SMEG appliances to include gas hob, double electric oven and hood, dishwasher & fridge / freezer
• Under mounted Franke sink
• Quooker Fusion boiling tap
• Concealed under lighting to high level units and feature flooring lighting
• Low voltage down lights
SANITARY WARE - MAIN BATHROOM
• Generously proportioned luxury main bathroom
• Bespoke hand painted bathroom furniture, counter top wash hand basin and Corian countertop
• Wall mounted wash hand basin, taps and bath filler by premium brand Heritage Bathrooms
• Free standing double ended slipper bath tub
• Concealed shower unit with low profile shower tray, Heritage drench shower head and hand-held shower
• Hand painted wall panelling with integrated mirror and wall lights
• Laura Ashley floor tiles
• Recessed television
SANITARY WARE - ENSUITE
• Premium quality sanitary ware and taps by Heritage Bathrooms
• Low profile Poalgi shower trays with frameless contemporary glass panels and doors
• Fully tiled walls and floors
• Dual drench shower head
• Heated chrome towel rails
• Bespoke hand painted built in furniture incorporating storage, WC and wash hand basin
• Heated anti-steam illuminated wall mirror
• Feature lighting
• Low voltage down lights
• Premium herringbone wooden floor to reception areas and bedrooms
• Tiled floor to bathroom, ensuite and WC
• Pressurised gas fired central heating system
• Energy efficient boiler
• Underfloor heating
• Ventilation system throughout
• Double glazing windows
• Landscaping to front and rear communal areas
• Feature external lighting
• Flagged patio areas and paths to entrance
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »