- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Second Floor Apartment Located within Striking Distance of both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Ease of Access to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport for the Daily Commuter
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Living Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Full Fitted Bathroom with White Suite
- Separate WC
- Utility Room
- Intercom System
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor alike
- Management Fee Approximately £147 P/Q
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this fantastically modern two bedroom second floor apartment within a stone throw of the bustling Ballyhackamore Village. Located on the Newtownards Road, the apartment provides ease of access to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport for the daily commuter. Modern fittings and specifications throughout combined with generous room sizes create a most desirable and comfortable apartment with a bright and airy feel.
Comprising of: Open plan kitchen dining living area, two well-proportioned bedrooms, fully fitted bathroom with white suite, utility room and separate WC. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating.
Competitively priced in today's market, we are sure this specification of apartment should generate instant interest and will appeal to a whole host of purchasers, particularly first time buyers and investors. We therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door into spacious reception hall.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN AREA:
- 4.93m x 4.01m (16' 2" x 13' 2")
Kitchen: Range of high and low level units, wooden laminate effect work surface, four ring touch screen ceramic Indesit hob with stainless steel splashback, built-in oven and grill below, stainless steel Hotpoint extractor fan above, single stainless steel drainer sink and chrome mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, built-in dishwasher, high voltage recessed spotlighting, part tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.68m (12' 4" x 12' 1")
at widest points
Access to Glow Worm gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.54m (11' 9" x 8' 4")
at widest points
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and part tiled splashback, tiled floor, extractor fan, high voltage recessed spotlighting, corner shower unit with fully tiled walls, chrome thermostatic control valve with chrome up and over telephone hand unit and sliding circular glass door.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, corner wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and vanity unit below, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washer dryer, with extra storage, power and light and extractor fan.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Ballyhackamore, the Apartment is situated on the left hand side after the Holywood Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
92nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »