- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- First floor apartment
- Secure parking
- Aprox 1 mile from Belfast City centre
- Private gated development
- Gas heating & double glazed windows
Additional InformationA well presented first floor apartment within the Titanic Walk development. Close to main roads, public transport links and with Belfast City Centre approx one mile away.
Internally the accommodation comprises of two bedrooms one double and one single, bathroom with white suite and open plan living / kitchen / dining room.
The property is let partially furnished, the kitchen with a range of fitted appliances.
Gas heating and secure parking.
Viewing by appointment.
Contact Stephen on 02844619966, call or text 07515355683, or email [email protected]
No tenant fees upfront. Tenants welcome to bring own credit report for application.
· For all lettings the rent is paid monthly in advance
· We will require the first month's rent and deposit with the signed lease
· For each letting housing benefit applicants shall be considered by the Landlord.
· All applications will require references from current employers, current and previous landlords (not exceeding 3 years)
· You must provide details of every person that will be living in the property
· The Tenants must provide 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· The Guarantor must sign the Guarantor section of the lease in our office, to be witnessed by a member of our staff accompanied by 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· Keys are only released on the date of the agreement with all requested paper work complete and the payment of the Rent & Deposit.
· Deposits are not payable in installments.
AGENTS NOTE: The contents, fixtures and fittings (if any) listed or shown in photographs are not necessarily included within the rental of this property. It may be possible in some circumstances to add or remove items. Therefore we would recommend an internal viewing with a view to clarifying what items could be supplied in the tenancy
- Communal door with intercom access
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Open plan lounge, dinning and kitchen with a selection of furniture.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Fitted kitchen with range of appliances including electric cooker with oven, extraction fan cooker hood, washing machine, fridge & freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Double bedroom
- BEDROOM (2):
- Single bedroom
- Secure car park with wireless key access
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »