- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment In The Popular Cherryvalley Area
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units And Feature Centre Island
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Built In Wardrobes
- Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Parking Space And Paved Communal Area To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Located in the Cherryvalley area, Belfast, this beautifully presented first floor apartment offers private, modern living within walking distance to local amenities and within easy commuting distance to Belfast City Centre. The apartment boasts one large, bright and spacious reception room, a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and feature centre island, two double bedrooms, gas fired heating and double glazed windows. Private parking and well maintained, communal gardens add to the list of reasons to view this apartment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door.
- Living / Dining Area 20'0 x 12'3 (6.10m x 3.73m)
- Strip flooring.
- Kitchen 11'9 x 10'5 (3.58m x 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, four ring ceramic hob, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, centre island unit with breakfast bar and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 12'2 (4.09m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone handle shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, towel rail and tiled effect panelled walls.
- Access via 'Slingsby' type ladder, gas fired boiler and partly floored.
- Parking space to front plus visitors spaces.
Paved communal area to rear.
Management charges - £30/month, rates £765/year ( approx)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »