- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Spacious Ground Floor Apartment in Popular Residential Development
- Tall Windows Throughout Fitted with Venetian Blinds
- Large Living Room with 9ft tall ceilings and a Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with range of appliances and Breakfast Bar area
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Gas Central Heating/Alarmed
- Large Storage Cupboard
- Allocated Parking Space and Additional Visitor Parking
- Extremely convenient to Lisburn City Centre and the M1 Motorway Network
Additional InformationThis is a fabulous opportunity to purchase an exceptional ground floor apartment within this popular residential development. Boasting envious living space and impressive 9 ft ceilings, the accommodation in brief comprises of living room open plan to kitchen/dining area, and two double bedrooms, one with ensuite. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space and as well as additional visitor parking.
Located on the outskirts of Lisburn City Centre, and only a few minutes' drive away from the M1 Motorway network, this is an ideal purchase for both young professionals and downsizers alike.
- Secure front door to communal foyer, glazed front door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Long entrance hall with storage cupboard.
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, solid wood worktops, single drainer 1.5 bowl sink unit, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, breakfast bar, open plan to lounge...
- 7.9m x 5.38m (25' 11" x 17' 8")
Feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, solid wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.3m (13' 6" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 2.87m (14' 11" x 9' 5")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, heated chrome towel rail, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
From the roundabout at the end of the Prince William Road continue straight ahead and follow the road right onto Lady Wallace Avenue, take 1st left into Lady Wallace Crescent and Lady Wallace Walk is on left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »