Apartment 3 The Waterfront 8 Seacliff Road, Bangor BT20 5EY
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
- Spacious Second Floor Apartment With Excellent Sea And Harbour Views
- Large Living Area Open Plan To Dining Area And Access To Balcony Area
- Good Sized Kitchen With Generous Range Of Cupboards & Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Sea Views & Built-In Robe
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite Including Separate Shower Enclosure
- Double Glazed / Economy 7 Heating System / Intercom System
- Secure Basement Parking With Allocated Parking Space
- Lift And Stair Access To All Floors / Near To Coastal Walks
- Conveniently Situated Only Short Distance From Bangor Town Centre
Additional InformationThis luxury second floor apartment is situated in an attractive and convenient sea front location overlooking Bangor Marina and only a short distance to Bangor Town Centre. Commanding excellent harbour and sea views to front, this property offers spacious and tastefully decorated accommodation throughout. Upon entering the apartment there is a large reception space for both a living and dining area, with double sliding doors to a good sized balcony. From the living area it is open plan through to a spacious kitchen with fitted cupboards and integrated appliances. The property also boasts two well proportioned bedrooms, a four piece bathroom suite including separate shower enclosure and double glazing. The building further benefits from a secure basement parking with allocated parking space, intercom system and lift access to all floors.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs and lift access to upper floors and basement garage.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 7.49m x 5.28m (24' 7" x 17' 4")
Approx. at widest points. Superb sea and harbour views to front, double glazed sliding double doors leading to tiled balcony area with railings, two Economy 7 storage heaters, TV and satellite points, open plan to dining area, open through to:
- 3.91m x 2.62m (12' 10" x 8' 7")
Approx. overall. Generous range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, sea views to front, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Cloak cupboard off, Economy 7 storage heater, cupboard off housing Megaflow pressurised water tank.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 4.67m (16' 3" x 15' 4")
Approx. overall. Superb sea and harbour views to front, Dimplex heater, built-in wardrobe.
- Four piece suite comprising of panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, close coupled WC, shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, Dimplex fan, extractor fan.
- SECURE BASEMENT PARKING:
- With allocated parking space, lift access to each floor in building.
Travelling down Main Street, Bangor, continue round to the right on to right in the left hand lane on to Bridge Street. Continue ahead where it joins on to Quay Street then along on to Seacliff Road. The Waterfront complex is on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »