- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning New Build Duplex Apartment
- Homely Lounge
- Bright and Spacious Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with a Range of Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Kitchen into Dining and Lounge with an Abundance of Natural Light
- Contemporary Bathroom with Modern Four-Piece Suite
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms on the Second Floor
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Ample Storage Space Throughout
- Chain Free
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Public Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Walking Distance to Coffee Shops, Restaurants and Bars within Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Close to Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationA stunning, first floor, duplex apartment on the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. With a vast choice of local amenities within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
The first floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with excellent storage, a homely lounge, ample dining area and open plan into a modern fitted kitchen. A large, contemporary, four-piece bathroom with walk in shower.
On the second floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms, with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite shower room. Further benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and intercom access.
It is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this property is ideal.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Communal entrance hall, stairs leading to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, ample storage space, recessed low voltage lights and access to rear of property.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / LOUNGE:
- 6.149m x 5.013m (20' 2" x 16' 5")
An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles and with laminate work surfaces, ample space for dining ideal for hosting. Integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine and dryer, integrated dishwasher. One and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven with a four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood unit and recessed low voltage lights. Access to fully open plan dining and lounge.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary four-piece bathroom suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, mixer tap and splash back. Panelled bath with mixer tap and walk-in corner shower cubicle with raindance and waterfall shower and glass shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- Sky light letting natural light flow through.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.02m x 3.896m (16' 6" x 12' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary shower room suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with mixer tap and splash back. Shower unit and glass shower screen. Vinyl floor, extractor fan, recessed low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.014m x 3.5m (13' 2" x 11' 6")
- Parking at front of property and courtyard to the rear.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Ballyhackamore, number 36 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »