- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Delightful Spacious 1st Floor Apartment in a Prime South Belfast Location.
- Good Sized Lounge with Dining Area.
- Open Plan Luxury Fitted Kitchen.
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Both with Built in Robes.
- Shower Room with White Suite.
- Well Presented Throughout Including the Extensive Use of Wood Flooring.
- Electronic Entrance Gates Leading to Allocated Parking and Ample Additional Visitor Parking.
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating.
- Double Glazed Windows.
- Delightful Private Balcony Accessed From Lounge.
- Convenient and Prestigious South Belfast Location.
- Close to Shops and Public Transport Services.
Additional InformationAvailable immediately, this first floor apartment tucked away in a quiet location just off Windsor Avenue in one of South Belfast's most sought after locations. The property offers bright and spacious accommodation which benefits from double glazing and Phoenix gas heating along with a delightful private balcony accessed from the lounge and electric entrance gates leading to allocated secure parking. This property will appeal to a wide range of prospective tenants and can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- Communal external stairwell to....
- Communal walk way to front door to ...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood flooring, access to roofspace, intercom system.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA OPEN PLAN TO:
- 6.35m x 4.22m (20' 10" x 13' 10")
(at widest point overall) Wood flooring, access to private balcony sitting area.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer, 4 ring ceramic hob with electric oven under, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge / freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher concealed gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.25m (13' 9" x 10' 8")
(at widest point) Built in robe and storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 3.25m (10' 2" x 10' 8")
Built in robe and storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Electric entrance gates to allocated parking, additional visitor parking.
Good sized private balcony sitting area accessed from lounge.
Windsor Avenue runs from Malone Road to Lisburn Road, Coming out of Belfast on Lisburn Road turn left into Windsor Avenue and the development is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »