- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge open to Kitchen/ dining
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gated development
- Allocated parking
- Communal garden areas to rear with own area
- Such a convenient location
Recently constructed, this well maintained two bedroom, ground floor apartment offers well proportioned accommodation that is located in a popular and convenient setting. Comprising 2 double bedrooms, a spacious lounge which opens to the recently fitted kitchen with dining area, it is also finished with a white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The property is approached by electric gates providing secure parking and creating a private, secluded development. The apartment is perfectly presented and would make a great purchase for those thinking of getting on the property ladder, or for those who want to downsize and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. The location is very appealing as it has a great selection of local amenities, a great transport network, and is within walking distance to the popular Minnowburn conservation area, Belvoir Park Forest and Shaw's Bridge, ideal for those who appreciate the natural beauty of the outdoors.
- The accommodation comprises
- Communal front door with access to inner hallway.
- Inner hallway
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge / kitchen / dining 26'10 x 11'5 (8.18m x 3.48m)
- Laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights, double glazed doors leading to rear communal garden areas.
Open to kitchen / dining area.
- Kitchen / dining
- Recently fitted kitchen with a full range of high and low level units, Belfast sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob and under oven, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 11'1 (3.78m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 8'6 (3.78m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom 9'7 x 6'9 (2.92m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlights, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Communal gardens
- Own area shown (tiled) in the photos.
- Gated and secure car park with allocated parking space.
- Management fees
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »