- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Duplex First Floor Apartment of c.1,235 sq ft
- Located in the Heart of Ballyhackamore Village
- Flexible Accommodation Spread over Two Floors
- Three Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room & Dressing Area
- Modern Kitchen with Applances, Open To:
- Large Airy Living & Dining Area
- Luxury Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Excellent Storage Space
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre, Gilder Stop outside
- Amenities, Parks and Shops on Doorstep
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Still under 10 year CRL Warranty
Additional InformationOccupying a superb location in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this stunning duplex apartment has that warmth and welcoming feel as soon as you enter.
Well-presented throughout, there is little for the purchaser to do except move in and enjoy this lovely home and its superb location along with its degree of flexibility.
With three double bedrooms on offer along with an ensuite, a stunning kitchen and a large living/dining room is on offer along with a luxury bathroom, this property will have immediate appeal due to its size and presentation right from the offset.
Rarely do such properties come on to the open market and with an excellent range of shops, amenities and eateries just on your doorstep, we have no hesitation in recommending early inspection.
- Glazed commumal door. Tiled floor. Stairs to . . .
- Wooden front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Large storage cupboard.
- 6.2m x 4.8m (20' 4" x 15' 9")
Modern range of high and low level units, work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Underbench electric oven. Four ring hob. Extractor fan with glass canopy. Integrated washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Tiled splash back. Low voltage spotlights. Solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.21m x 3.64m (20' 4" x 11' 11")
Low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.97m x 3.42m (13' 0" x 11' 3")
Currently occupied as a separate living area. Skylight window. Wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.01m x 2.93m (9' 10" x 9' 7")
- Whie suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower head. Glass shower screen. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Towel rail.
- MB Wilson.
- £210 per quarter.
From City Centre, head towards Ballyhackamore Village. Number 322 is facing Little Wing Pizzeria.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »