- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extremely Well Presented First Floor Duplex Apartment
- Within Walking Distance of King's Square
- Superb Modern Living Space
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms Including Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Private Allocated Car Parking Space With Communal Parking
- Convenient Location to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Ten Minutes' Drive of Belfast City Centre
- Ideally Suited to an Investor, First Time Buyer or Young Professional alike
Additional InformationThis extremely well presented first floor duplex apartment is ideally situated within walking distance to King's Square with its excellent range of shops. The location also provides ease of access for the city commuter. David Lloyd, Virgin Health Clubs and George Best Belfast City Airport are also close at hand.
Internally this bright apartment offers high standards of fixtures and fittings and has tasteful internal décor to further enhance this most desirable property. Of particular note is the modern fully fitted kitchen, with breakfast bar, opening to living space. The master bedroom provides an luxurious en suite shower room.
With excellent storage and private parking this property ticks a lot of boxes. We therefore encourage your earliest internal inspection.
PUBLIC NOTICE – The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £160,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Front door, stairs to first floor.
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden flooring, access to WC.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with tiled splashback, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
- 4.27m x 2.77m (14' 0" x 9' 1")
Dual aspect windows, recessed spotlighting, laminate flooring.
- 4.29m x 2.77m (14' 1" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level Shaker style units, with single drainer and a half integrated sink with chrome mixer tap, space for gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled flooring, built-in fridge freezer, space for range type cooker.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.52m (7' 1" x 5' 0")
Stainless steel single drainer sink with chrome mixer tap, built-in Ideal gas boiler, storage cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dryer, extractor fan.
- Built-in storage, Velux type window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.07m (12' 0" x 10' 1")
Recessed spotlighting, dual aspect windows, access to en suite.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, separate glass shower cubicle, extractor fan, Velux window, ceramic tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.77m (10' 1" x 9' 1")
Dual aspect windows, good built-in storage.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, white panelled bath with shower extension, chrome heated towel rail, Velux window, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- One private parking space with communal parking.
Coming from the Knock Road, Burghley Mews is located just before the junction between the Kings Road and Gilnahirk Road on the right hand side.
2 Burghley Mews is the first building on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
122nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »