- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom apartment
- First floor with balcony
- Modern town centre living
- UPVC DG and Gas CH
- Views over town centre skyline
- Turnkey finish
Additional InformationVIEWING is possible under current restrictions - NO ONWARD CHAIN
Modern three bedroom, first floor apartment and balcony within the former TSB bank building on Bryan Street, Ballymena.
The whole building has been newly re-configured and refurbished to house Chocoa coffee shop on the ground floor two apartments on the first floor over a split level, and a third apartment on the second floor with views across the town skyline.
The apartments offer contemporary living within the town centre and will appeal to young professionals, first time buyers and downsizers who will appreciate the convenience to all that Ballymena has to offer.
- Property description
- Entrance (with secure communal bin store off) from Bryan Street and up stairs to first floor. Accommodation comprises hallway, kitchen open with living / dining area, three double bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom. This is a modern apartment with character, reflecting the buildings past. A turnkey finish including some integrated kitchen appliances, bathroom sanitary ware, flooring and good electrical specification. It benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system. Great views over town centre skyline. Outside private enclosed balcony at front door.
- Hardwood front door. Hallway with intercom and LED spot lighting.
- Kitchen 3.52m x 3.15m (11'7" x 10'4")
- Contemporary kitchen with good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl plastic sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap. Breakfast bar island with integrated electric hob and oven and extractor hood. Integrated fridge & freezer, integrated dishwasher and plumbed for washing machine. 5G Clic flooring and LED spot lighting. Through to:
- Living room / Dining area 6.6m x 3.62m (21'8" x 11'11")
- Spacious living and dining area open with the kitchen. Inset brick fireplace, carpet, TV & internet points with LED spot lighting.
- Bathroom 2.75m x 2.65m (9'0" x 8'8")
- White bathroom suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and screen with thermostatic shower over bath. Heated towel rail, 5G Clic flooring and LED spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.25m x 2.6m (10'8" x 8'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV and internet points and LED spot lighting.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 2.65m (10'6" x 8'8")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet, TV and internet points and LED spot lighting.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. 5G Clic flooring and LED spot lighting. Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 3.5m x 3.3m (11'6" x 10'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with carpet, TV and internet points and LED spot lighting.
- Floor plan
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »