- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Apartment
- Offering Ease of Access to the City Commuter
- Within Walking distance of Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Bright Accommodation Throughout
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Excellent Storage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Private Parking
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer or Investor Alike
Additional InformationThis well-presented apartment is located along the ever sought after Upper Newtownards Road. The convenient location provides ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes and is within walking distance to the bustling villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont with their excellent range of shops and restaurants.
We would recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to appreciate this property and its ideal location.
- Communal entrance with communal parking, stairs to first floor.
- Wooden front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate flooring, recessed spotlights.
- 3.38m x 3.38m (11' 1" x 11' 1")
Recessed spotlighting, part wooden flooring, good built-in storage, access to kitchen.
- 2.59m x 2.46m (8' 6" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, built-in oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan above, laminate work surface, stainless steel single drainer sink with chrome mixer tap, built-in fridge freezer, tiled flooring, tiled splashback.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, white panelled bath with shower unit above, tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 2.44m (11' 0" x 8' 0")
at widest points
- Communal parking.
Travelling from the Holywood Arches towards Ballyhackamore, the apartments at 114 can be found on the left hand side before Irwin Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »