- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Third Floor Apartment
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to ample dining/living area with French doors to balcony
- Two bedrooms with built-in slide robes
- Shower Room with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Lift and Stair Access
- Convenient location within walking distance to Falls Road and to Belfast City Centre
- Ideally suited to a range of purchasers
Additional InformationThis spacious third-floor apartment is ideally situated within a few minutes' walk from Falls Road and its superb range of shops and amenities. Also, close at hand are the Royal Victoria Hospital, St. Mary's University College and Dunville park. This convenient location also offers ease of access to Belfast City Centre.
Internally the apartment boasts bright and spacious accommodation comprising two good sized bedrooms both incorporating build-in slide robes and a shower room with a white suite. The large open-plan living/dining room offers access to the balcony and is open to a modern, fully fitted kitchen.
Other benefits include Gas central heating, two storage cupboards, an intercom entry system as well as communal lift and stair access. This apartment would be ideally suited to the first-time buyer, young professional or to those who are retired. We recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- Intercom system. Communal entrance door to well-presented lobby, stairs and lift to first floor.
Self Contained Apartment
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Reception hall with large cloaks/storage cupboards, laminate floor.
- 4.926m x 5.629m (16' 2" x 18' 6")
Fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, integrated oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, vinyl floor. Open plan to ample living/dining area, laminate floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to balcony, outlook to front. Video intercom system.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.921m x 3.092m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
Carpet floor, built-in slide robes, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.747m x 2.44m (12' 4" x 8' 0")
Carpet floor, built-in slide robes, outlook to front.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.785m x 1.747m (9' 2" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sullivan Building is located on Ross Mill Avenue off Falls Road, West Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »