- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Second Floor Apartment
- Bright and Spacious Lounge with High Ceilings and Dual Aspect Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secure off Street Parking with Electric Gates
- Communal Landscaped Garden Area
- Highly Sought After Location with Close Proximity to Ballyhackamore
- Situated Next to the Comber Greenway for Easy Cycle/Walking Commute into the City Centre
- Glider/Transport Links to Belfast are only Minutes Walk Away
- Ideally Suited to a First Time Buyer or Investor alike
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationSet within the extermely popular Sandown Court development, this excellent penthouse apartment offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout. In a beautiful, converted building behind electric gates, Number 15 Sandown Court has been tastefully decorated throughout in a modern and neutral style. With two double bedrooms, luxury kitchen open plan to a large lounge and dining area and luxury shower room with white suite, this property also benefits from timber framed double glazing and phoenix gas central heating.
Externally there is communal car parking and excellent communal landscaped gardens. Located only a short walk from the bustling Ballyhackamore Village, Sandown Court is around a 10 minute drive from Belfast City Centre and the City Airport, making this the ideal property for anyone wanting a low maintenance home within a convenient and popular location.
- Hardwood entrance door with period features surround through to communal entrance hall.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Steps leading to top floor with hardwood door through to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With Velux window, with telephone buzzer to front door.
- 3.05m x 2.62m (10' 0" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level units, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, dual oven with four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor above, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, laminate work surface, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, natural light tunnel, glazed brick wall, extractor fan.
- 5.18m x 3.99m (17' 0" x 13' 1")
High ceiling, built-in shelving, dual aspect windows, mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 2.74m (14' 0" x 9' 0")
Mature outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.12m (13' 0" x 10' 3")
With outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror tiled splashback, uPVC panelled bath with hot and cold taps and thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window, extractor fan.
- Secure car parking space and visitors space accessed via electric gates, communal landscaped garden to rear, bin store.
Coming from the Upper Newtownards Road, Sandown Court is located at number 82 Sandown Road on the left hand side after the Kings Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »