- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright and spacious first floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Spacious lounge with door to balcony
- Lounge open plan to kitchen
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- One car parking space
- Perfect location in the centre of town
- Balcony overlooking Adelaide Street
Additional InformationWe are delighted to market this well-appointed two bedroom apartment located on the first floor.
This complex has continually proved to be a very sought after development. Conveniently located in Belfast's Adelaide Street. It is within ambling distance to Belfast City Centre, Victoria Square and all of the City Centre amenities.
In brief the accommodation comprises two well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, separate bathroom and large open plan living/dining/kitchen.
Externally there is a balcony area overlooking Adelaide Street. The apartment boasts gas fired central heating and an allocated car parking space.
We would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lift to:
- Communal area. Hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor. Two storage cupboards.
- LOUNGE/OPEN PLAN TO:
- 7.42m x 4.11m (24' 4" x 13' 6")
Laminate flooring, uPVC door to balcony.
- Range of units, formica work surfaces, integrated fridge and freezer, four ring gas hob, electric oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.85m x 2.69m (15' 11" x 8' 10")
Laminate floor, built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.69m x 2.69m (8' 10" x 8' 10")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Car parking space.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Margarita Plaza Management Company Ltd.
MANAGEMENT FEES: £1165 per annum to include block insurance and ground rent.
Adelaide Street, Belfast.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »