This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning First Floor Apartment
- Excellent Location Close To Many Local Amenties
- Belfast City Centre Easily Accessible By Bus Or Car
- Bright And Spacious Living Room Open To -
- A Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom In White Suite
- Private, Gated Development
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Popular & Established Residential Development
- Early Viewing Is Advised
Additional InformationStunning first floor apartment located in a quiet development just off the Blacks Road, South West Belfast. The property benefits from an excellent location with many local amenities close at hand. Belfast City Centre and Lisburn are easily accessible by bus or car as the property offers ease of access to main arterial routes such as the M1 motorway, West Link and Upper Lisburn Road.
Internally the apartment boasts all the attributes of modern living and is extremely spacious throughout. The apartment comprises of a bright and spacious living room with dining area open to a modern fully fitted kitchen, and offers views towards the Belfast hills, two double bedrooms and a bathroom in a luxury white suite.
The apartment further benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and secure gated parking with one allocated parking space.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine apartment.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to upper floors
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden front door, intercom entry
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO KITCHEN:
- 6.4m x 4.64m (20' 12" x 15' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units, wood effect formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven with 4 ring halogen hob and extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, laminate wooden floor.
Aspect towards Belfast hills.
- Plumbed for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.03m x 2.97m (13' 3" x 9' 9")
Built in mirrored robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 5.59m (9' 10" x 18' 4")
- Luxury white suite comprising of a panel bath, wall hung wash hand basin, tiled vanity shelf with wall mounted mirror, low flush w.c, heated chrome towl radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor, partly tiled walls
- Secured gated parking with one allocated space.
Travelling down the Blacks Road from the Upper Lisburn Road, Mayfield Square is located on the right hand side
104th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »