Antrim Line Business Park - Unit 2,
Sentry Lane, Newtownabbey, BT36 4XX
Warehouse Premises with Office Accommodation
£12,000 per year
£12,000 per year +fees
- Warehouse unit with office accommodation situated in Mallusk.
- Comprises of c. 1,500 sq ft with car parking & an eave’s height of 3.35 meters.
- Mallusk is one of Northern Ireland’s premier industrial / distribution / trade counter and car showroom locations. The area has a successful industrial and commercial base with good communication links.
- The area has a range of both national and local occupiers such as Marks and Spencer’s, Diageo, Charles Hurst, Electrical Wholesale Express, Vaughan Engineering Group, Countrywide Freight and JD Forktrucks Ltd.
- Mallusk is situated within Newtownabbey in the Greater Belfast area accessed from the M2 Motorway at Sandyknowes Roundabout. Mallusk benefits from key communication and transport links situated approximately 7 miles north of Belfast City Centre, 9 miles east from the Belfast International Airport, 8 miles north of the Belfast City Airport, 17 miles from the Port of Larne and 7 miles from the Port of Belfast providing access to all major UK and a number of international destinations.
- Suitable for a range of potential uses, subject to any statutory planning consents.
Warehouse premises with office accommodation situated in Mallusk, one of Northern Ireland's premier industrial/distribution/trade counter and showroom locations.
The property comprises a warehouse premises with office accommodation including kitchen and bathroom facilities finished to a good standard.
The warehouse benefits from an electric roller shutter door, oil fired heater and an eaves height of c. 3.35 meters and c. 5.80 meters to haunch.
The office accommodation includes to open plan offices, finished with carpeted flooring and plastered and painted wall finishes. The main office area is of block construction, with the second office comprising of stud wall construction, which can be easily removed if desired.
The property is suitable for a range of potential uses, including storage, workshop and manufacturing, subject to any statutory planning consents.