- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This 18th Century Gentleman's Residence is Grade B1 listed and is situated on a spacious private site of approx 1 acre with a most useful range of outbuildings. The beautifully proportioned accommodation is both spacious and gracious with many outstanding individual features. There are 6 bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite) and 4 reception rooms in the main body of the home with former servants quarters also providing additional accommodation. The deluxe kitchen and dining area (22'3 x 16'6) has an excellent range of fitted units and granite worktops and Island unit. There is oil fired central heating. The gardens which surround the property are mature and private and provide a most appropriate setting for this excellent family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Original Parquet flooring. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Drawing Room 20'7 x 16'6
- Original Parquet flooring. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Picture rail. Marble fireplace with decorative inset.
- Morning Room 21'6 x 16'6
- Original Parquet flooring. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Picture rail.
- Library 16'6 x 16'0
- Original Parquet flooring. Cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining area 22'03 x 16'6
- High and low level units with granite worktop, Belfast sink. Recess for American style fridge freezer, Integrated dishwasher. Recess for rangemaster. Original Parquet flooring. Island unit with sink. Wood burning stove on slate hearth with beam over. Cornicing. Through to dining area with solid wooden flooring and access to gardens.
- Bathroom 16'6 x 9'0
- White claw and foot bath with telephone hand shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part panelled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Wash room 16'0 x 12'0
- Tiled floor.
- Games Room 16'0 x 15'0
- High and low level units. Back door.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 15'11 x 13'01
- Cornicing. Ensuite with claw and foot bath with telephone hand shower over, low flush w.c., and pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Cornicing.
- Bedroom Two 15'01 x 8'11
- Part panelled walls.
- Bedroom Three 15'01 x 11'04
- Bathroom 15'11 x 7'02
- Walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, Vanity wash hand basin,
- Bedroom Four 15'11 x 13'00
- Bedroom Five 15'11 x 15'0
- Fireplace with electric fire. Cornicing.
- Bedroom Six 15'09 x 6'09
- Cloakroom 5'06 x 4'04
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, Part tiled walls.
- Bathroom 11'01 x 5'06
- Walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Seven 12'06 x 10'06
- Wooden flooring
- Kitchen area 17'07 x 14'00
- High and low level units.
- Outbuilding 1 37' x 9'
- Having been the coach house, grooms quarters and stabling, this building more recently has been used as a yoga studio and offer enormous opportunity for any usage.
- Outbuilding 2 28' x 8'
- Special features
- Some special features with home include
Antique Marble Fireplaces
Wood Block flooring
Unique Cornicing and ceiling roses
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »