This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- A stunning detached property set on the outskirts of Dungannon in an area of natural beauty
- Remaining minutes from Dungannon Town Centre and M1 Motorway
- Double doors leading from entrance hall into the drawing room with feature white marble fireplace and multi fuel stove
- Formal dining room with solid Oak wooden floor and patio doors leading to patio area and rear garden
- Spacious home office or games room
- Family room with impressive Cherry wood fireplace surround and gas fire
- Handcrafted country style solid Oak kitchen with built in oven and hob and over mantle, granite worktops
- Utility room with fitted units, integrated freezer and plumbing for white goods
- Ground floor wash room
- Minstrel gallery landing with a feature stained glass window
- Master bedroom which has been recently refurbished offers a vast range of built in furniture and benefits from a recently modernised en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms are offered
- Luxury bathroom suite full of Victorian charm benefits from a separate shower and bath
- Excellent storage space is offered over the carport which has light and is floored
- Garage with up and over door and carport
- Tarmac driveway offering excellent parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient location with a great range of amenities and local schools
- Well presented gardens which encompasses landscaped gardens and patio area
- Gated access to property with walled and cast iron railing perimeter
- Seamless guttering and U.P.V.C. double glazed windows
- Concrete Roof Tiles
- Brick external finish
- An absolute must see property!
A Lasting Impression! This exceptional detached property constructed in 1997 extending to 2457 Sq Ft offers an abundance of living space, superb outdoor space and a convenient location, making it an ideal choice for an established family. The accommodation lends itself perfectly for entertaining large numbers of friends and family, be it festive party indoors or a summer barbecue on the immaculate landscaped grounds with spacious patio areas.
You will be blown away by the outstanding luxury this exquisite family home has to offer and it will not take long to appreciate how special it is. Every room is beautifully decorated and well presented with no expense having been spared in the finish and quality features to solid internal doors, skirtings and moulded architraves to stainglass featured windows and external doors and the recently refurbished master bedroom with its vast array of built in furniture and modernised en-suite shower room and immaculate drawing room with magnificent white marble feature fireplace with multi fuel stove.
For those who work from home there is home office situated on the ground floor.
Only by private appointment can one fully appreciate all this excellent family home has to offer.
Entrance Hall: Mahogany external door with feature stain glass side panels. Minstrel gallery overlooking front entrance hall. Solid Oak wooden floor. Telephone and power points. Moulded cornicing and centre piece. Mahogany staircase, carpeted. Stain glass feature window. Double doors leading to drawing room.
Drawing Room: 20'13 x 14'98" (6.10m x 4.27m) Feature White Marble fireplace surround with multi fuel stove. Solid Oak wooden floor. Moulded cornicing and centre piece. Television and power points. Dimmer light switch.
Family Room: 17'01" x 12'03" (5.21m x 3.73m) Feature Cherry wood fireplace surround with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Dimmer light switch. Television, telephone and power points. Moulded cornicing and centre piece. Carpeted.
Home Office/Study/Games Room: 11'53" x 11'74" (3.35m x 3.35m) Carpeted. Telephone and power points.
Dining Room: 15'52" x 10'94" (4.57m x 3.05m) Solid Oak wooden floor. Moulded cornicing and centre piece. Power points. P.V.C. patio doors leading to patio area and gardens. (Currently being used as a playroom).
Kitchen/Dining Area: 12'87" x 12'63" (3.66m x 3.66m) Solid handcrafted country style kitchen with high and low level units and display cabinets with stain glass inset. Over mantle over "Zanussi" electric hob and built in "Stoves" electric double oven. Extractor hood with fan and light. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for larder fridge. Granite worktops. 1 1/2 bowl sink unit. Tiled splash backs and floor. Power points.
Utility Room: 9'13" x 9'36" (2.74m x 2.74m) Solid handcrafted country style low level units with matching larder units. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor and splash backs. Integrated "Electrolux" freezer. Mahogany external door with stained glass inset panels. Alarm panel. Power point.
Guest WC: 9'13" x 9'36" (0.91m x 1.83m) Low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Boiler Room: Warm flow oil burner. Central heating timer. Tiled floor. Light.
Landing: Minstrel staircase overlooking front entrance hall. Feature stain glass window.
Bedroom: 15'53" x 10'93" (4.57m x 3.05m) Carpeted. Power points.
Bedroom: 11'52" x 11'74" (3.35m x 3.35m) Carpeted. Power points. Spot lights. Dimmer light switch.
Bathroom: 8'98" x 8'75" (2.44m x 2.44m) White suite. High flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with telephone mixer taps. Tiled splash backs around bath area. "Aqualisa" power shower. Extractor fan. Moulded cornicing and shaver point. Solid Oak wooden floor. Copper etching feature panelling.
Bedroom: 14'42" wm x 13'73" (4.27m wm x 3.96m) Carpeted and power points. Fire door access to attic room which is floored and light.
Bedroom: 12'16" x 10'94" (3.66m x 3.05m) Natural carpet. Pine tongue and groove wood panelling walls and feature ceiling. Velux window. Power points. Access to roof space.
Master Bedroom: 16'15" x 12'05" (4.88m x 3.78m) Recently refurbished master bedroom with recently fitted Maple built in wardrobes that are railed and shelved. Natural carpet. Matching chest of drawers and window seat with drawers. Power points.
En-Suite: 5'40" x 10'55" (1.52m x 3.05m) Mira electric shower. Low flush wc and sink in vanity unit with light. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.
Outside: Gardens are offered to side and rear and are immaculately laid out in lawn with mature shrubs, trees and flower beds. Tarmac driveway. Granite front and back door steps. Paved patio area to side and rear of the property. Property is privately enclosed by cast iron fencing to the front and double cast iron gates.
Carport: Tongue and groove timber ceiling with lighting.
Garage: 11'30" x 20'35" (3.35m x 6.10m) Up and over garage door. Power points and light.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »