- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Split Level Detached Family Home Occupying Stunning Rural Setting
- Idyllic and Tranquil Situation and Site Extending to Approximately 4.6 Acres with Fabulous Views
- Generous Dining Hall with Feature Cast Iron Fireplace
- Excellent Sized Lounge Overlooking Woodland Nature Garden Area and Lake
- Large Pine Fitted Country Style Kitchen with Built-in Appliances and Separate Utility Room
- Open Plan to Family Living/Dining Area and Sunroom Leading to Terrace and Formal Gardens
- Six Good Sized Bedrooms Including Master with Modern Ensuite and Walk-in Wardrobe
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom and Additional Separate Shower Room
- High Standard of Finish Whilst Retaining Charm and Character with Many Fine Features
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beautiful Formal Landscaped Gardens with Various Secluded Sitting Areas
- Peaceful Woodland Nature Garden Area with Central Lake and Wildlife
- Stable Block and Adjoining Garaging with Loft Accommodation Above
- Paddock/Meadow and Additional Land with Adjacent Stream and River Frontage with Fishing Rights
- Village of Crossgar and All its Amenities Only Minutes Away
- Exceptional Unique Property Ideal for Equestrian of Business Use or Simply the Perfect Quiet Family Life
Additional InformationThis superb split level detached family home occupies a stunning rural site extending to approximately 4.6 acres with fabulous views of Slieve Croob and the surrounding countryside. Whilst enjoying this tranquil and idyllic situation the village of Crossgar and all its amenities are only minutes away.
The property offers generous adaptable accommodation that has been finished to a high standard throughout whilst also retaining that all important character and charm. It is set in beautiful formal landscaped gardens overlooking the peaceful woodland nature garden area with a central lake and also incorporates a stable block and paddock meadow and adjoining land.
Combining everything this exceptional home has to offer both internally and externally it will have wide ranging appeal including to those with equestrian or business interests and those simply looking for the most peaceful and calming of settings for the ideal family life. Early inspection is highly recommended so as not to miss out or simply to take in the spectacular setting.
- Wooden stable style front door, solid pine floor.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Internal solid door to . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 1.96m x 1.49m (6' 5" x 4' 11")
Solid pine floor leading to . . .
- DINING HALL:
- 6.17m x 3.74m (20' 3" x 12' 3")
Open French style cast iron fireplace, pine mantle, solid pine flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14' 0" x 10' 0")
Double aspect to gardens, solid pine flooring.
- MODERN ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.64m x 2.36m (8' 8" x 7' 9")
White suite comprising corner bath with hand shower, qudrant corner shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled, ladder style towel rail, recessed mirror and shaver point.
- WALK-IN WARDROBE:
- 1.85m x 1.78m (6' 1" x 5' 10")
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Solid pine flooring, access to partially floored roofspace with light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.28m (14' 8" x 10' 9")
Solid pine flooring.
- WALK-IN WARDROBE:
- 1.52m x 1.52m (5' 0" x 5' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.25m (11' 9" x 10' 8")
Solid pine flooring, fitted wardrobe with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 2.64m x 2.36m (8' 8" x 7' 9")
White bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, low flush wc, double drainer wash hand basin with storage, recessed mirror, fully tiled walls, shaver point.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 5.05m x 2.39m (16' 7" x 7' 10")
(at widest points) Access to decked balcony area via uPVC double glazed door, solid pine flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
Dual aspect with built-n wardrobe.
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.81m x 2.34m (12' 6" x 7' 8")
Rectangular shower enclosure with Aqualisa power shower and additional Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel radiator, fully tiled walls, shaver point.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.94m x 3.58m (12' 11" x 11' 9")
Dual aspect, built-in wardrobe.
- WALK-IN LINEN CUPBOARD:
- 2.11m x 1.22m (6' 11" x 4' 0")
Built-in shelving. Access to loft storage with part flooring and light.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.28m x 2.59m (10' 9" x 8' 6")
Solid pine flooring.
- Stairs from dining hall to . . . . .
- 7.7m x 5.46m (25' 3" x 17' 11")
Panoramic views over woodland nature garden and to Slieve Croob. Vaulted ceiling, feature open fireplace, solid pine flooring.
- Pine stairs from dining hall to . .
- COUNTRY STYLE KITCHEN:
- 5.49m x 4.38m (18' 0" x 14' 4")
Modern solid pine fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, plate rack, gas hob with extractor hood, built-in Bosch double oven, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated Bosch fridge, under counter lighting, space for fridge freezer, solid pine flooring.
- Open plan to . . .
- FAMILY LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.07m (17' 9" x 10' 1")
Solid pine flooring, wood burning stove recessed into feature brick wall. Dining area. Open to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.06m x 2.39m (10' 0" x 7' 10")
Door to sun terrace and formal gardens.
- UTILITY ROOM OFF KITCHEN:
- Range of pine units with solid pine worksurfaces, Belfast sink with mixer taps, Warmflow oil fired boiler, Megaflow unvented hotwater tank, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, rear wooden stable style door to outside, meter box.
- Situated in the most stunning of settings the site overall extends to approximately 4.6 acres.
Entrance pillars and gates lead to the driveway sweeping around to the rear of the property with parking and turning area.
There are beautifully landscaped private mature gardens laid in lawns and beds with a wide variety of plants, trees and shrubs including various secluded sitting areas for those summer evenings and sunsets.
- To the rear of the property is the tranquil idyllic woodland nature garden with central lake and walkways which boasts all types of wildlife.
- STABLE BLOCK:
- Three generous stables, all with power, light and water.
- ADJOINING GARAGE:
- 8.36m x 5.92m (27' 5" x 19' 5")
Double wooden garage doors. Light and power points, including wc and wash hand basin.
- HAY LOFT AND LARGE STORAGE AREA ABOVE:
- Ideal for conversion subject to necessary statutory documentation.
- EXTENSIVE PADDOCK/MEADOW:
- Adjoining stable block for easy access.
- ADDITIONAL ADJOINING LAND:
- Laneway from stable block/garage for easy access.
From Crossgar exit roundabout onto Kilmore Road continue straight onto Rocks Chapel Road turn right onto Cargagh Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »