Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2.30-4 pm
SHOWHOUSE OPEN SOON!
Everything you could possibly need for modern family living.
Set along the grassy banks of Six Mile Water, Antrim is a town steeped in history. For not only will you find historic buildings dotted in and around the High Street, this town is also home to the magnificent 17th century gardens of Antrim Castle and Clotworthy House, and one of the oldest medieval towers in Ireland. In addition to over 60 acres of beautiful walks and scenery, here you will also find a bustling visitor’s centre and a year-round programme of events and activities for the whole family.
Yet, the opportunities for outdoor activities in Antrim don’t end there. Situated just half a mile away from these gardens, on the banks of Lough Neagh, is Lough Shore Park which also offers a wide range of watersports, family events, and woodland walks through neighbouring Rea’s Wood.
The town is also home to two golf clubs, Antrim Forum leisure centre, Junction One shopping centre, a number of cafés and restaurants, as well as independent bakeries, butchers and greengrocers. In short: everything you could possibly need for modern family living.
A unique collection of six detached homes
Situated just off the Greystone Road to the east of Antrim town centre, Alderwood Lane is a unique collection of six detached homes, characterised by spacious, modern interiors with a classic Victorian red-brick exterior. Each of these homes also benefits from private parking and gardens.
Alderwood Lane is within easy reach of both the train station and the M2 motorway, for easy commuting to Belfast, Ballymena and beyond. This development is also just a short drive away from Antrim Area Hospital, Belfast International Airport and all of the local amenities, schools, shops and parks, making them perfect family homes.
Practical, relaxed and modern living – ideally suited to first or second-time buyers looking to lay down roots in a thriving local community.
High quality finishes and details throughout
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood
- Plumbed for washing machine & dryer
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with high quality chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, utility, bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpet to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens grassed
- Rear garden with close boarded fencing
- Ivory uPVC double glazed window frames
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Oil fired central heating
- Woodburning stove to lounge
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Painted skirting and architraves
- Oak handrail with white painted spindles
- Shaker style Oak internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living area)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for alarm system
- Building Warranty, each home will be is issued with a 10 year warranty certificate
- Double doors from lounge to kitchen/dining
- Oak skirting boards and architraves
- Detached garage
- Second floor extension (subject to necessary planning approval)
SHOW HOUSE NOW OPEN ON SUNDAYS 2:30-4PM
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right