This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A high profile business unit extending to c. 1,250 sq. ft.
- 20 no. modern light industrial units within a secure gated compound
- Each unit benefits from a dedicated car parking space
- Eaves height of approximately 5.3 m (highest point) with roller shutter doors
- Asking Rent: £7,000 per annum
Additional InformationThe subject development comprises 20 no. modern light industrial warehouse units located within a secure gated compound. Each unit benefits from adequate service access and dedicated car parking.
The subject units are located within a mid terrace position and are of steel portal frame construction, enclosed with brick/blockwork and double skin composite clad roof. The units benefit from roller shutter doors and personnel doors and in eaves height of 4.4 metres (low point) and to 5.3 metres (high point).
Unit 4: 116 sq. m. 1,250 sq. ft.
Term: A new 5 year lease
Rent: £7,000 per annum, exclusive
Service Charge: c. £520 per annum per unit
C-74 As illustrated in graph.
Rates payable estimated to be £4,194 per annum.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of VAT which may be chargeable.
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact:
Contact: Ian Duddy
Tel: 028 90 241 500
The subject property is located just off the Castlereagh Road, one of the main arterial routes into and out of Belfast City Centre and is in close proximity to the Outer Ring Road which provides convenient access to the province's motorway network.
Occupiers within the development include Target Dry Ltd and Barron McCann.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »