- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- CLOSING THURSDAY 31st OCTOBER 2019 – 12 NOON
- 0.6 acres of prime agricultural land.
- Laid in grass and bound by fencing along the perimeter.
CLOSING THURSDAY 31st OCTOBER 2019 – 12 NOON
We have been instructed to proceed as follows:
- Initial bids must be placed prior to Thursday 31st October 2019 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
- We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid.
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.Your solicitor details.
- Proof of funds must be provided, by way of a bank statement or letter from a bank, accountant or solicitor.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
Please note, the vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any, offer made.
The subject lands comprise an irregular shaped site which is currently laid in grass.
The site is bound by fencing along the perimeter.
The land fronts the A8 Ballynure Road and is accessed via a metal gate.
Please note: The purchaser shall be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the drainage system as coloured light blue on the corresponding map.
The site measures approximately 0.6 acres (0.243 hectares).
Offers in excess £10,000 excl. are invited for the subject property.
We understand the site is held under Freehold Title.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Strictly by appointment through sole selling agent Lisney.
The subject site is located c.9.9 miles from Belfast and c. 2.8 miles from Newtownabbey.
The site fronts onto the A8 Ballynure Road, the A8 is the main road leading from the M2 Motorway from Mallusk travelling to Larne.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »