This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Agricultural Holding extending to c. 3.33 acres
- The lands are currently utilised for grazing purposes
- The land is accessed via a shared laneway located to the rear of St. Patrick's Church and St. Brigid's Primary School
- Comprised in a compact block bounding the Glenelly River
- Offers are invited in the region of £25,000 exclusive
The property comprises an agricultural holding of approximately 3.33 acres (1.35 hectares). The land is arranged in one compact block and borders the Glenelly River. The land is currently utilised for grazing purposes. The land is accessed via a shared laneway. Access to the land is via a shared laneway leading from Glenelly Road.
SITE AREA 3.33 Acres (1.35 Hectares) approx.
TITLE Title and contract are available for inspection by appointment only via; Arthur Cox Solicitors, Victoria House, 15-17 Gloucester St, Belfast, BT1 4LS. Contact: Nicola McConnell Tel: 028 9023 0007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FURTHER INFORMATION For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact: Contact: Martin McKibbin Tel: 028 90 241 500 Email: email@example.com
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »