This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Agricultural Holding extending to c. 25.15 acres
- The lands comprise a mixture of grazing land and heather / mountain land
- The land is located approximately 0.75 miles from Cranagh village
- Comprised in two compact blocks on either side of Park Road
- Offers are invited in the region of £130,000 exclusive
Additional InformationThe property comprises an agricultural holding of approximately 25.15 acres (10.18 hectares). The land is arranged in two compact blocks on either side of the Park Road. Approximately 5 acres would be regarded as grazing land whilst the remaining c. 20 acres would be regarded as mountain land. The land benefits from direct access from Park Road.
25.15 Acres (10.18 Hectares) approx.
Offers are invited in the region of £30,000 exclusive.
Title and contract are available for inspection by appointment only via;
Arthur Cox Solicitors, Victoria House, 15-17 Gloucester St, Belfast, BT1 4LS.
Contact: Nicola McConnell
Tel: 028 9023 0007
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please
Tel: 028 90 241 500
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views