- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
73 Acre Residential Farm
* Situate 1.5 miles off the Ballybofey / Glenfin (R252) Road and just 4.6 miles from Ballybofey.
* Comprised in Folios 1585 and 1586 County Donegal and extending to 29.50 hectares ( 72.86 acres )
* Approximately 25 Acres are of good meadow and grazing quality, the remaining acres are a mixture of reasonable grazing and approx 6 acres are of poorer quality
* Potential for at least 2 No. Residential Sites adjoining roadway
* Single Storey Cottage comprises Sitting Room, Living Room, Kitchen, 2 No. Bedrooms, Storage Room and Bathroom.
Sitting Room 12’1” x 12’9” Open fireplace, laminated floor
Living Room 12’6” x 11’8” Solid fuel range, tiled floor
Kitchen 11’0” x 13’1” Tiled floor, fitted units
Bedroom No. 1 11’11” x 8’7”
Storage Room / Bedroom 12’0” x 6’3”
Bedroom No. 2 12’0” x 10’4”
Bathroom Bath, toilet and wash basin; tiled floor
* New Cladded roof in 2011
* Timber Single Glazed Windows
* Solid fuel heating
* Water supply from Well
* Detached Store with Loft overhead
* Hay Shed / Lambing Shed
* Further byres / stores
* Cattle Crush and Loading Yard
Intersected by the County Road, approximately 25 Acres are of good meadow and
grazing quality; Much of the lands to the rear of the cottage are of reasonable
grazing quality, the farm would benefit with more stock which will hence improve the
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »