- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning new detached bungalow in a delightful rural setting
- Attractive brick paved court yard creating an elegant entrance
- Stunning interior layout extending to approximately 3000 sq ft.
- 4 or 5 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and separate dressing room
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature a Jack and Jill ensuite
- Drawing room with PVC double glazed double doors leading to the rear patio area
- Open plan kitchen - dining room leading to a vaulted sun room at the rear with feature window
- Brick built chimney breast with provision for an Aga cooker with beam over mantle and to the sun room with provision for a multi-fuel stove
- Separate utility room leading to a cloak room with provision set for a WC and a wash hand basin
- Attached double garage with remote control twin double doors and provision for a separate WC
- Spacious hallway
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC fascia boards and soffetts with LED lighting
- Oil fired central heating
- Patio area to the rear with attractive paving
- Brick built pillars to the front with electric wrought iron gates
- Gravel driveway
- Neat lawns surround the property with some mature trees
- Global 10 year structural warranty
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: To be assessed
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 3000 sq ft approx
This stunning new bungalow enjoys a wonderful rural position on the Tullyglush Road with its striking mature setting together with a fantastic outlook over the Co. Down landscape, yet convenient by car to Dromore and Banbridge with their A1 carriageway links to Sprucefield and the M1 as well as Newry and the south. The property has been skilfully designed to meet the rigours of modern living, extending to approximately 3000 sq.ft. including a fantastic open plan kitchen with dining area with a split level sunroom to the rear with a vaulted ceiling and a feature window as well as double doors leading out to the patio. The layout is flexible to suit different lifestyle requirements which can easily offer five generous bedrooms, including a master suite with walk-in dressing room and a separate ensuite shower room. A brick paved courtyard creates its unique character and indeed a welcome approach to the front door, which open into a very spacious hallway with double doors to the main drawing room. It is really upon internal appraisal will one generate the feeling of a quality build with a mature rural framework. The gardens are finished and laid out in neat lawns surrounding the property with its brick entrance pillars and its electric wrought iron gates and gravel driveway. A wonderful opportunity to purchase a new home with PC allowances to create a more tailored home for a discerning home buyer.
Travelling out of Dromore on the Diamond Road, you will find Tullyglush Road on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »