- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb 1st Floor Apartment
- Exclusive Gated Development of Only 11 Apartments
- Accessed Via Own Front Door
- Generous Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms, Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Entrance Gates Leading to Allocated Residents & Visitor Parking
- Convenient to many Amenities including Forestside Shopping Complex, The Lagan Tow Path and The Belfast Boat Club
- Within Walking Distance of an Array of Amenities on Ormeau Road Including Restaurants and Coffee Shops
- Ideal for Owner Occupiers or Investors
- Beautifully Presented Communal Grounds
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented 1st floor apartment is ideally located in a prime location within this prestigious and popular gated development of only 11 properties.
The property offers spacious accommodation, accessed via its own front door, which is exceptionally well presented by the current owners and, in particular, benefits from the spacious lounge with dining area open plan to kitchen.
Set in a quiet, private and convenient location, close to Belfast and convenient to a range of amenities including The Lagan Towpath, Belfast Boat Club and public transport, this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- Front door to
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wood effect floor, stairs to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood flooring, low voltage spots, storage cupboards
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA
- 7.8m x 5.66m (25' 7" x 18' 7")
(overall to include kitchen) Attractive Marble fireplace with gas coal effect, bay window, low voltage spots patio door to 1/2 balcony
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Extensive range of high and low level units, Granite work surfaces with matching splash back, stainless steel sink unit with Granite drainer, cooker range with 4 ring hob and electric double over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, extractor fan, low voltage spots, tiled floor, breakfast bar with Granite surfaces
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Extensive range of built in furniture to inclde robes, chest of drawers, dressing table and storage, low voltage spots
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, panelled shower cubicle with Mira shower, tiled floor, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Wood flooring, low voltage spots
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and splash tiling, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, low flush wc, panelled shower cubicle, extractor fan
- Electric entrance gates leading to allocated residents and visitor parking, communal store, beautifully maintained communal grounds
From Ormeau Road turn on to Annadale Avenue and Acorn Hill is on the right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »