- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
3 B/r Bungalow with Large Gardens on 0.56 acre
Only 0.5 mile from centre of Town; 4 miles from Rossnowlagh
Great location adjoining the Rossnowlagh Road on the outskirts of Town.
Built in 1980 and comprising Lounge, Kitchen with Dining Area, 3 No. Bedrooms and Bathroom. Large gardens with ample room to extend.
Lounge 13’11” x 11’8”
Fireplace with marble surround; 2 large windows
Kitchen with Dining Area 21’0” x 11’0”
Fitted units; “Stanley” oil cooker
Utility has washing machine, Dyer and Dishwasher
Bedroom No. 1 9’11” x 8’2”
Bedroom No. 2 13’6” x 11’2”
Bedroom No. 3 12’2” x 9’11”
Bathroom Bath with electric shower overhead, toilet and wash basin; tiled floor and 70% of walls
* External walls and attic insulated
* Oil fired central heating
* P.V.C. Double Glazed Windows
* Mains sewerage
* Tarred driveway and parking area to front; large concrete parking area at rear
* There is large landscaped garden area to side and rear - more than sufficient room to expand
* 1 Small Fuel Shed and 2 outoffices at rear
* BER - E2
* Comprised in Folio 10492F and extending t0 0.23 hectare (0.56 acre)
Directions. At top of Main Street, turn left at “Shannon’s Corner” and follow the Rossnowlagh Road for 0.5 mile, take first exit at mini roundabout and Bungalow for sale is second on right
Schools near Abbey Island, Rossnowlagh RoadVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »