This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached family home in rural setting
- Adaptable and versatile accommodation
- Lounge open to dining room, study and bedroom on ground floor
- Three bedrooms on first floor
- Bright fully tiled kitchen
- Four piece downstairs bathroom and first floor cloakroom
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazed
- Detached double garage
- Excellent mature gardens to front, rear and side
Additional InformationThis detached family home is located approximately two miles out of the village of Greyabbey and you can find all the attractions that Strangford Lough and the Ards Peninsula offers on its doorstep.
The adaptable accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge that opens into a raised dining room, bright kitchen, four piece fully tiled bathroom, study and a bedroom.
On the first floor there are three more bedrooms along with a cloakroom. The property is double glazed and has gas fired heating.
Outside you have a detached double garage along with mature gardens that include shrubs, trees, bushes and lawns.
For the family wanting the country living we feel this property ticks all the boxes and would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hotpress. Walk in cloakroom with stairs to first floor.
- 5.44m x 3.56m (17' 10" x 11' 8")
Rustic brick fireplace with tiled hearth. Open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
Natural wooden floor. Serving hatch.
- 4.72m x 3.73m (15' 6" x 12' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range
of fitted high and low level kitchen units wit roll
edged worktops and marching breakfast bar.
Plumbed for washing machine. Full wall tiling.
Ceramic tiled floor.
- Lean to Sun Room
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush
w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric
shower. Full wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.73m x 2.62m (12' 3" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.56m (14' 5" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.99m (13' 7" x 13' 1")
plus door recess.
Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 3.61m (13' 1" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 1.93m (11' 4" x 6' 4")
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.54m x 5.97m (24' 9" x 19' 7")
Twin up and over doors.
Excellent mature gardens to front, side and rear in lawns with plants, shrubs and trees.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »