This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- New Build Linked Detached Villa of circa 2,200sqft
- Turnkey Finish
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms Master with Ensuite
- Two Plus Reception Rooms
- Seperate Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Gloss White Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Units and Composite Work Surfaces
- Modern Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Painted Throughout
- Low Voltage Downlighters to Kitchen and Bathroom
- White Skirting and Architrave
- Solid Oak Doors & Wood Grain Pvc Windows
- Biomass Boiler is being Installed Drastically Reduces Heating Bills.
- Secure Alarm System
- Aluminium Seamless Guttering
- Landscaped South Facing Garden
- Paved Terrace Area
Additional InformationA rare opportunity to purchase a brand new linked detached villa situated in a prime site off the Malone Road offering excellent accommodation over three floors, complete with luxury fitted kitchen and bespoke bathroom suites. Furthermore the property is painted throughout with solid oak internal doors. The ground floor comprises kitchen/ dining open plan leading to sun room looking out onto landscaped and turfed gardens. The second and third floor provide five bedrooms, master with en suites and separate bathroom.
Convenient to many schools , amenities in the area or commuting to main arterial routes, and within walking distance to Malone Meadows.
To view contact our office and we will organise a site visit.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished tiled floor.
- 5.44m x 4.29m (17' 10" x 14' 1")
Sandstone fireplace with matching hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 7.34m x 3.38m (24' 1" x 11' 1")
Spacious open plan luxury fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surface and breakfast bar.Double integrated oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer.Polished tiled floors throughout the area through to the living/dining and into the sun room.Floor to ceiling windows off the sun room overlooking lawns and double french doors leading to the rear patio.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.73m (12' 9" x 12' 3")
- Tiled floor, low flush WC & white vanity unit.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units with matching work surface, plumbed for washing machine and gas boiler.Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.39m x 4.42m (14' 5" x 14' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubical with sliding shower door.Low flush wc and wash hand basin. Matching floor with low voltage lighting.
- BATHROOM (2):
- White suite comprising of panel bath with shower overhead and rain shower.Shower screen, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.23m (11' 3" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.14m x 2.92m (13' 7" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14' 0" x 10' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of tiled shower cubical with shower door. Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Large parking area to the front with tarmac driveway enclosed by fencing and pillars.
To the rear paved patio and beyond in lawns enclosed by fencing. Upvc oil tank.
Situated at the top of Dorchester Park on the corner of the Malone Road.
69th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »