9B Portavogie Road, Ballyhalbert BT22 1BU
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Detached property on superb elevated site
- Stunning sea and countryside views
- Luxury kitchen with family area / 3 bedrooms
- Entertainment sized lounge with feature fireplace
- Double glazing / Oil heating / Beam vacuum
- Twin stable block and outhouse / Garage
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented detached property sits on what is probably one of the most elevated points on the Ards Peninsula sea coast road, affording stunning views across the Irish Sea towards the Scottish and Manx coasts, and over surrounding countryside.
Situated on a site of approximately three quarters of an acre, the property offers superb, deceptively spacious accommodation in a magnificent setting, and an early appointment to view is essential in order to appreciate everything that is on offer here.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door. Tongue and groove ceiling. Quarry tiled floor. Double glazed windows. Feature glazed door to:
- ENTERTAINMENT LOUNGE
- 8.48m x 6.91m (27' 10" x 22' 8")
Feature brick fireplace and hearth with wood mantle, feature lighting, and multi-burning stove. Tongue and groove ceiling with recessed lighting. Quarry tiled floor. Storage cupboard. Dining area. Double glazed windows with panoramic sea views. Feature spindle staircase to gallery landing. Door to:
- KITCHEN / FAMILY AREA
- 7.26m x 4.11m (23' 10" x 13' 6")
Belfast sink with mixer tap. Excellent range of Cape Country South African pine fitted high and low level kitchen units and island unit, with granite worktops. Rosieres gas range and extractor hood. Cornice. Part wall tiling. Quarry tiled
floor. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recessed lighting. Under pelmet lighting. Double glazed windows with panoramic sea views. Double glazed patio doors to brick paved patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 2.29m (8' 0" x 7' 6")
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. High and low level units with roll-edge worktops. Cornice. Recessed lighting. Part wall tiling. Quarry tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Storage cupboard. Double glazed door to brick paved patio.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.35m (11' 5" x 11' 0")
Cornice. Recessed lighting. Laminate flooring. Double glazed windows with sea views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.4m (11' 5" x 11' 2")
Cornice. Recessed lighting. Laminate flooring. Double glazed windows with sea views. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with pressurised multi-jet shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc. Extractor. Recessed lighting. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising Whirlpool Jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower area with pressurised shower and feature glass walling. Extractor. Recessed lighting. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- GALLERY LANDING
- Tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed lighting. Velux windows. Double and single radiators. Storage cupboard. Open plan to:
- VIEWING LOUNGE
- 4.32m x 4.14m (14' 2" x 13' 7")
Tongue and groove ceiling with recessed lighting. Velux windows. Feature viewing window with sea and countryside views. Two single radiators
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
Tongue and groove ceiling with recessed lighting. Walk-in wardrobe. Storage cupboard. Double glazed windows with sea and countryside views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc.
Extractor. Tongue and groove ceiling with recessed lighting. Heated towel rail. Velux window
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM
- Tongue and groove ceiling with recessed lighting. Velux window. Double radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 4.88m (18' 5" x 16' 0")
Electric bi-folding door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Toilet and wash basin.
- Twin stable block.
- Stoned finish driveway with generous parking area.
Brick paved patio and paths.
Enclosed courtyard with garage and stables.
Oil storage tank.
- Store Room
- Light and power. Double radiator.
Travelling down the peninsula coast road from Donaghadee continue straight through Millisle, Ballywalter and Ballyhalbert and onto the Portavogie Road. The property can be found on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »