- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment To Let Partly Furnished
- Available To Let From April 2019 For £425 Per Month Including Rates
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Built-In Robe
- Spacious Lounge With French Doors To Private Garden
- Separate Fitted Kitchen & Three Piece White Shower Room Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazing / Large Cloak Cupboard
- Enclosed Garden Area With Private Aspect & Decking
- Tastefully Decorated & Low Running And Maintenance Costs
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN BUILDING /NO SMOKERS
Additional InformationA superbly presented and partly furnished ground floor apartment, available to let immediately for £425 per month inclusive of rates. Tastefully decorated throughout, this property offers two well proportioned bedrooms, one with built-in robe and a spacious lounge giving access via french doors to a private enclosed garden area with hedging and decking. There is also a separate fitted kitchen and modern three piece white shower room with large walk-in shower. The apartment also benefits from double glazing and a Phoenix Gas heating system. Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite double glazed entrance door from communal hallway, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, thermostat.
- 3.94m x 3.63m (12' 11" x 11' 11")
Wood laminate flooring, feature wall mounted electric fire, double glazed french doors to garden area with private aspect, double panelled radiator, thermostat.
- 3.48m x 2.39m (11' 5" x 7' 10")
Range of fitted high and low level units, roll edged worktops, freestanding cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over, freestanding fridge/freezer, dryer and washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor, double panelled radiator.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Laundry cupboard off housing gas boiler unit, large cloak cupboard off, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.9m (12' 0" x 9' 6")
Built-in robe, single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 1.83m (11' 4" x 6' 0")
Single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite, large walk-in shower with bi-fold door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, double panelled radiator.
- Private garden area, enclosed with hedging and decking, entrance gate.
Off Drumhirk Drive, Bangor
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »