- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Open plan ground floor retail unit of approx. 818 sq ft.
- Highly visible shop frontage fronting onto Upper Queen Street.
- Benefits from an automatic roller shutter, high ceilings, plastered / painted wall finishes and disabled toilet facilities.
- Suitable for a variety of Commercial and Retail uses Subject to any statutory consents.
- Occupiers within the immediate vicinity include Danske Bank, Size, Greggs, Grant Thornton, DWF Solicitors, Costa Coffee, Made in Belfast, Carson McDowell, BNP Paribas, and Tim Hortons.
- EPC Rating - D81.
Excellent open plan retail premises situated in the heart of Belfast’s office district, approx. 100m from Belfast City Hall.
Situated in a highly prominent location fronting directly onto Upper Queen Street, close to its junction with May Street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »