9A Strathearn Court, Holywood BT18 9NP
2 Bed Apartment To Rent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Refurbished First Floor Apartment
- Newly Fitted White High Gloss Kitchen open to Living Area
- Two Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed & Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rear Patio Garden
- Driveway parking.
- Convenient Location within Walking Distance to Holywood Town Centre and to Bus and Rail Networks
- Easy Commuting Distance of Belfast City Centre, George Best City Airport and a vast Array of Shops at Holywood Exchange
- Ideal property for a wide range of purchasers
- Rent: £550 Per Month Inc Rates
- Available: Start of April
- Referencing Fees - £45 per person and £25 for a guarantor (if applicable)
Additional InformationThis first floor apartment enjoys prime position within Strathearn Court. The property has recently been renovated enjoying a modern layout with kitchen/dining/living space, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The open plan kitchen/living space has recently been installed with high gloss contemporary kitchen. A recently installed white bathroom suite with shower unit also enhances the desirability as well as tasteful use of interior décor. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Strathearn Court is a popular and convenient location situated within walking distance of Holywood's bustling town centre.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Stairs to first floor.
- With access hatch to roofspace.
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, uPVC wall panelling, tiled laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING SPACE:
- 6.25m x 3.51m (20' 6" x 11' 6")
Range of built-in high gloss high and low level units, stainless steel fittings, granite effect work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated four ring ceramic hob, integrated stainless steel oven below, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, oak wooden flooring, space for fridge freezer, outlook to rear, open plan to dining and living space, oak wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.51m (14' 9" x 11' 6")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, outlook to front, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 1.63m (10' 5" x 5' 4")
Outlook to front, built-in wardrobe with gas fired boiler.
- Driveway with parking with patio garden to rear.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the High Street in the direction of Belfast, continue past Sullivan Upper Grammar School and Strathearn Court is located on the right hand side.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »