- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Bay-Fronted Detached Property with Original Features Including Stained Glass and Leaded Windows
- Well Maintained Throughout but Could Benefit from Some Modernisation
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Drawing Room with Open Fire
- Dining Room/Lounge with Open Fire
- Garden Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven and Hob
- Separate Utility Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Separate W.C.
- Highly Insulated Roofspace
- uPVC Double Glazing, Fascia and Guttering
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating
- Easily Maintained Front and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Private Driveway Parking and Attached Garage
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location Convenient to Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood
- Potential to Extend Subject to Planning Permission
Additional InformationThis charming red brick detached residence with many original features, has been particularly well-maintained over the years by the present owner.
Situated off the Belmont Road, Hawthornden Drive is a quiet cul-de-sac within close proximity to leading schools including Campbell College, Strathearn, Sullivan, and Our Lady and St. Patrick's. There is an excellent range of local amenities, restaurants and shops in both Belmont village and Ballyhackamore and convenience to transport links for the City centre and George Best City Airport.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Covered, arched entrance porch. Courtesy light. Tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.3m (13' 7" x 10' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Tiled fireplace and hearth, open fire. Bay window with leaded and stained glass toplights.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.07m (11' 10" x 10' 1")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Tiled fireplace and hearth, open fire. Glazed access door to...
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.11m (10' 10" x 6' 11")
Light and power. UPVC double glazed and PVC panelled ceiling. French doors to rear garden.
- 3.58m x 2.41m (11' 9" x 7' 11")
Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. 1.5 single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated 4 ring stainless steel electric hob and oven below, stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge and freezer. Ample dining area.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Wash hand basin. Laminate work surface. Plumbed for washing machine. Access door to rear garden.
- Original leaded stained glass window. Access to roofspace via hatch.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.3m (13' 5" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.3m (11' 11" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.46m (8' 2" x 8' 1")
- Modern white suite comprising; wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, cupboards below. Panelled bath, chrome mixer taps. Built in corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower. Fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- Accessed via hatch. High quality insulation.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.04m x 2.6m (19' 10" x 8' 6")
Up and over door. Overhead storage. Vaillant gas fired boiler. Access door to rear.
- Private driveway parking to garage. Well manicured front garden with mature planting, paved and pebbled areas. Good sized, enclosed rear garden with mature planting, paved patio area and loose pebbled areas.
Heading out of Belfast, Hawthornden Drive is a quiet cul-de-sac to the left off Belmont Road after the roundabout at Campbell College.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »