- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Residence
- Well Cared For and Maintained Throughout
- Retains Many Original Features Such as Cornice Ceilings and Picture Rails
- Ground Floor WC
- Drawing Room with Open Fire
- Separate Living Room with Open Fire
- Garden Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven and Hob
- Separate Utility Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Roofspace Well Insulated
- Separate WC
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating
- Mature Rear Garden
- Excellent Potential to Extend Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- Location Convenient to Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood
- Private Driveway Parking
- Attached Garage
Additional InformationThis handsome detached period villa is situated in one of East Belfast's most prestigious and well renowned residential addresses. This area is synonymous with leafy avenues, high desirability and location. It also boasts ease of access to the city commuter within easy reach of main arterial routes and the outer ring and is within an excellent catchment area for a wide range of local primary and grammar schools.
Well cared for by its current owner, the bright and spacious accommodation retains much of the character and charm one would associate with properties of this era. Of particular note, there are three well proportioned bedrooms, three spacious reception rooms and a fully fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is driveway parking and large enclosed rear garden.
This is certainly an opportunity to purchase a fantastic family home and we encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard, telephone room.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.3m (13' 7" x 10' 10")
Tiled fireplace and tiled hearth, leaded stained glass windows.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.07m (11' 10" x 10' 1")
Tiled fireplace and tiled hearth, door to garden room.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.11m (10' 10" x 6' 11")
Laminate flooring, door to rear.
- 3.58m x 2.41m (11' 9" x 7' 11")
Modern range of high and low level units, Formica worktop surfaces, part tiled walls, one and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor hood, four ring electric hob and oven, plumbed for dishwasher, utility area plumbed for washing machine, wash hand basin.
- Leaded stained glass windows, access to insulated roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.3m (11' 11" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.3m (13' 5" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.46m (8' 2" x 8' 1")
- Modern white suite comprising: shower cubicle with power shower, panelled bath, wash hand basin with cupboards below, fully tiled walls.
- SEPERATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- Car parking to front leading to attached garage, up and over door, extensive and well kept garden featuring a range of pathways, pebbles and large variety of shrubs and trees.
Hawthornden Drive is a quiet cul-de-sac just off the Belmont Road near the roundabout at Campbell College.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
82nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »