- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Sandstone Semi Detached Gentleman's Residence Dating Back to Circa 1877
- In Need of Total Modernisation
- Retains Some Original Features Including Cornice Ceilings, Picture Rails and Fireplaces
- Drawing Room with Bay Window, Feature Marble Fireplace and Mature Outlook
- Separate Dining Room
- Living Room with Rayburn
- Kitchen with Range of High and Low Level Units
- Ground Floor Wet Room
- Separate Utility Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Timber Garage in Bad Repair
- Large Mature Garden to Front and Side
- Room to Extend Subject to Usual Planning
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- In Close Proximity to Many Local Amenities Including Excellent Range of Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationThis charming sandstone gentleman's residence is situated within walking distance to the bustling Ballyhackamore village and sits on a conservation area. Number 99 dates back to circa 1877, designed by architects Young and McKenzie, and forms a part of two pairs of semi detached residences, Plevna Villas. The current property is in need of total refurbishment but has a huge amount of character remaining.
The accommodation is generous throughout and comprises three reception rooms and four first floor bedrooms. Situated on a large site with mature garden to the front and side, and bounded by a variety of trees, mature hedges and flowerbeds, there is plenty of scope to extend (subject to necessary consents).
Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages are easily accessible providing an array of cafes, restaurants and shops. Some of the Province's leading schools are located nearby with excellent transport links to the city and beyond adding to the allure of this charming property.
- Hardwood front door with glazed top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Exposed and treated wooden floor, side light, cornice ceiling, part wood panelled walls, plate rack, glazed inner door, side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Part oak wooden panels, cornice ceiling, exposed and treated wooden floor, part ceramic tiled floor.
- WET ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in shower unit with soakaway, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 4.17m (18' 4" x 13' 8")
into bay window.
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, original marble surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, dual aspect windows, alcove.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.86m (13' 4" x 12' 8")
Slate fireplace with tiled hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.28m (12' 4" x 10' 9")
Built-in shelving, built-in oil fired Rayburn with tiled splashback, mature outlook to side, access through to kitchen.
- 5.03m x 2.24m (16' 6" x 7' 4")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, Belfast sink with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, dual aspect windows, tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY AREA / REAR PORCH:
- 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
Double Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear, range of high level units.
- Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, part tiled walls, part pine wood panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.36m x 4.06m (17' 7" x 13' 4")
into bay window.
Beautiful mature outlook to front garden and to Antrim Hills, original cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and timber mantel, alcove display unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.89m (13' 5" x 12' 9")
Mature outlook to front, original cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.25m (12' 8" x 10' 8")
at widest points.
Cornice ceiling, outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.34m x 2.77m (14' 3" x 9' 1")
Dual aspect windows, mature outlook, views to Antrim Hills, cornice ceiling, hatch to roofspace.
- Large gardens, brick paviour driveway leading to front of the house, large extensive front garden laid in lawns with south westerly aspect, mature trees, shrubs, plants, excellent degree of privacy, timber garage in poor repair, additional courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining with water tap and twin garden sheds.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Ballyhackamore, Number 99 is on the right after the access to Beersbridge Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »